Heart & Soul is a year round program and tuition is billed monthly on the 1st of every month.
Terms & Tuition
- Tuition and registration fee is due upon enrollment. Tuition will be automatically prorated according to the next date your child’s class is held.
- Tuition is paid monthly on the 1st of every month. A valid credit or debit card is required for registration. You may pay with cash or check before the 1st and your card will not be processed.
- All students are automatically enrolled each month.
- You may withdraw and re-enroll at any time throughout the year without having to re-pay the registration fee. (Proper drop procedures must be followed)
- When you register for a class you are enrolled in the class. This is for liability purposes; to make sure the instructor knows to expect you, and to save your spot in the class!
- Tuition is a fixed rate, some months you will receive 5 classes at no extra charge and some months due to holidays we will be closed and you may receive 3 classes. Throughout a calendar year, classes will even out.
Length Of Class 1 Class Per Week Additional Classes/Students 30 Minute Class $44.00/month $39.60/month 45 Minute Class $57.00/month $51.30/month 1 Hour Class $66.00/month $59.40/month 1.25 Hour Class $71.00/month $63.90/month 1.5 Hour Class $75.00/month $67.50/month
Annual Membership Fee
$30 for the first child, $20.00 for the second, $10.00 for the third+ child. The annual membership fee will be processed on your anniversary month each year.
- Automatic Payment System: We offer an automatic payment system. Tuition is paid every month on the first of the month on a recurring basis. On the 1st, we will charge the credit/debit card number we have on file.
- Alternate Payment Methods: We also accept check or cash. Please make checks out to Heart & Soul. Payment must be received in the office by the last day of the month. If payment is not received by the last day of the month, we will charge the credit or debit card on file.
- Returned Check Fees: If a check is returned, we will charge the credit or debit card on file the full tuition plus a $25.00 returned check fee.
- Late payment: If we are unable to run the card on file on the 1st and have not received payment by cash or check there will be a 5 day grace period to contact us with a new card or pay with cash or check. After that 5 day grace period a $10.00 late fee will be added every week payment is not received.
- You can register online, in person, or by phone. Once your child is registered they will be automatically re-enrolled for the same class on the same day/time every month unless we receive a completed drop request form. To register a valid credit/debit card is required.
- Registration requires the following:
- Completed registration form done online or over the phone: Completion of Waiver and Release online; Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures;
- Credit/Debit Card Information & Authorization
Annual Registration Fee and Tuition for the first month paid in full.
Withdrawing From a Class
To withdraw from a class we must receive a completed drop request form. click here for drop form. The drop request form is to be turned in on the last day in which you would like your child to participate in classes, your child will be dropped from class/s on the same day the form is received. You will receive a drop confirmation e-mail once the drop is processed. If you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours please call to follow up.Please note: Tuition is processed on the 1st of every month.
Where can I get a drop request form?
- Drop forms are available at the front office
- You may download the drop request form by clicking here.
Where do I turn in the completed drop request form?
- You may turn the completed form to our front desk staff
- You may e-mail the drop form to email@example.com
- You will receive a drop confirmation e-mail once the drop is processed. If you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours please call to follow up.
- Make ups are not guaranteed, make-up options are contingent upon availability.
- Gymnastics Make-Ups must be done in one of our “Sorry we missed you” classes or in an age appropriate open gym.
- Dance make-ups may be done in a sorry we missed you gymnastics class, open gym, or available dance class.
- You are not guaranteed a make up class that is the same length as your current class
- Make-ups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you need to cancel a make up please cancel 12 hours before the makeup to give us time to call the families on the waitlist! We run our make-up classes like a regular class so we only allow a specific number of children in each class. If you do not come the other children on the waitlist can not come either
- If you do not call to cancel there will be a $10.00 charge added to your account.
- We can not schedule make-ups for make-ups
- You must be enrolled in classes in-order to complete make-ups for insurance purposes.
- We do our best to accommodate all our families for make-ups, please do your best to make it to class 🙂
- Tuition pays for your child’s spot in class regardless of attendance.
- No refunds or credits will be given after fees for that month have been processed.
- There will be no refunds, credits, or makeup classes given for gym closings for holidays and inclement weather.
- Events: Fees are due upon registration and there will be no refunds given for no-shows or cancellations. We plan our events around the number of children we have enrolled.
Current students are automatically re-enrolled for the same class every month. When a student advances to a new class or ages out of the current class it will be necessary to change the day and time. When this occurs please contact the front desk to make those changes. Registration for a different class is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Joining a Class after the first day of the month
We will prorate your tuition for the amount of class days left in the month. This is the only time tuition will be prorated.
Girls: Leotard or Leotard and Biker Shorts (We have leotards for sale at the gym)
Boys: T-shirt and Shorts
The dance program at Heart & Soul has a mandatory dance uniform for all classes, uniforms are available for purchase at Heart & Soul Central.
Please see dance class descriptions for more information on each class’s requirements.
*No jewelry. Hair must be pulled tightly away from the face. No gum*
All rooms have windows for parent viewing. For the safety of your children and for insurance reasons, anyone (including siblings) not participating in a class MUST remain in the designated viewing area. Parents and siblings are not permitted on the gymnastics equipment/mats. (Parent participation classes are the only exception) We are not equipped to supervise children before or after class.
What class should I sign my child up for?
Please sign your child up for the class that corresponds to his or her age. Our skilled coaches will evaluate your child during their first class and make changes according to their skill. It is much harder for a child to move down than it is to move them up.
- For safety reasons, students are not allowed on the gym/dance floor or equipment before or after class. When class is over, the students must leave the training area.
- Parents may observe their child in class but MUST stay in the viewing area.
- Our insurance does not allow parents and non-registered students in the training area. No parents or non-gymnasts/dancers are allowed on the floor or in dance room. Please keep your other children off the floor and equipment at all times. Heart & Soul accepts no responsibility and liability for accidents or injuries, which occur to anyone not enrolled in classes.
- No food or drinks are allowed on or near the floor. No shoes or/and gum is permitted on the gym or dance floor.
- Communicating with students during class is a distraction to everyone and should be avoided for safety reasons.
- You are responsible for dropping off and picking up your student on time as there is no supervision before or after the end of the class.